Sunday, September 11, 2016

Character Profile: Graver

Graver


Class: Wizard
Race: Rock Gnome
Background: Guild Artisan
Alignment: Neutral Good
Features: Scar over left eye (glows with Arcane Magic) and wears red robes
Original artifact: A glass orb with a clockwork goldfish
~~
Backstory: When Graver was young he ventured into the woods by himself to find a special grain of wood for a toy he was making. He was attacked by an owl bear. His village folk saved him from the attack, but he suffered a major scar to his face. It didn't stop him though. He became a famous tinkertoymaker. Graver is set out now to find new friends, contacts, and associates.

The owlbear scar glows with arcane magic. Something from the attack left him interested in wizardry.
~~
Personality Traits: I'm well known for my work, and I want to make sure everyone appreciates it. I'm shocked if people haven't heard of me.
Ideals: Generosity--My talents were given to me to benefit the world.
Bonds: The workshop where I learned my trade is most important to me.
Flaws: I'll do anything to get my hands on something rare or priceless.
~~
Languages: Common, Gnomish, Orc Tongue (taught by Holbraek -- and old orc friend . . . or is he a nemesis?)

No comments:

Post a Comment