Saturday, September 17, 2016

Avantador's "Giant" Joke List

Thanks to this site on Tall People jokes, I now believe I have a usable list for the first time I run into a Giant . . . just some slight modifications and we're good!

D12 roll:
  1. What’s the difference between a clown and a giant? Their shoe store.
  2. It's not a giant's fault they think they're the center of the universe. They just can't see anyone else.
  3. What happened when the giant wanted to hang himself? Nothing, he couldn't find a high enough ceiling.
  4. Yo mama so tall she tripped on a rock and hit the moon.
  5. How do you make a giant look more awkward? You can’t.
  6. What do giants and boulders have in common? Intelligence.
  7. What does a giant and a burnt out torch have in common? They’re not that bright.
  8. What do you call an attractive giant? An evolutionary miracle.
  9. What’s a giant's worst fear? Ceiling fans.
  10. Ever noticed that giants look like slinkies when they run.
  11. Giants are only good for two things: Laughing at them, and getting runaway levitating wizards.
  12. Where did the giant find a girlfriend? On the roof of a nearby house.
Or now that I think about it . . . these might be perfect for Vicious Mockery taunts when fighting giants. (I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up dead if I meet a giant at level 3)

If you have any other good ones, leave 'em in the comments. :) It'd be great if I could make that D12 roll a D20.

No comments:

Post a Comment