Monday, September 12, 2016

Character Profile: Avantador

Avantador



Class: Bard
Race: Silver Dragonborn
Background: Entertainer
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Features: Avantador likes to look clean and wears nice clothes (Blue robes). He's a storyteller and will perform in exchange for lodging.
Original artifact: Mother's Necklace
~~
Backstory: Avantador's clan was destroyed in a series of ice giant attacks. Someday he will go back for vengeance but he needs to train. He wants to sing the song of their destruction. His family was destroyed while protecting him. Mentioning giants tends to upset him greatly..
~~
Personality Traits: Nobody stays angry at Avantador for too long -- He can defuse situations.
Ideals: Creativity -- The world is in need of new ideas and bold action.
Bonds: I will do anything to prove myself superior to those larger than me -- especially giants.
Flaws: I have trouble keeping my true feelings hidden. My tongue gets me in trouble.
~~
Languages: Draconic, Common, Giantish.
Other: Lute Proficiency, Hand Drum Proficiency, and Singing Proficiency

No comments:

Post a Comment